Friday, January 7, 2011

CHARGE UP YOUR TRADING with the REAL DEAL

CHARGE UP YOUR GAME, GETTING THE BEST FIRST BY USING GREAT TECHNICAL PICKS.


Hi, yes my handle is Denaliguide, because I was a guide in Denali National Park for some time, a job I enjoyed immensely.

[ If you have read all you need to know by this point, just go to the LINKS to access a sample issue, in PDF format, and we can skip all this text]


What I never enjoyed was being folded, spindled and mutilated by a cast of characters ranging from dishonest brokers, sneaky bankers and uncaring advisory letter writers. HOWever the upside of that, is all the pain they caused me, is your gain.


Quite simply over time I realized the wisdom of not getting mad, but getting even. In my university years, I realized the futility of backward looking fundamental analysis and virtually gave up on it, rightly so. Slowly by slowly from the late '60's to now, Technical Analysis found practitioners, followers and a place in making profits. I was there. That's how I get you to the BEST, FIRST.


Whether your trading has been good, bad or indifferent, PEAK PERFORMANCE PICKS can help you by combining Excellent Timing with Super Selection.


Here is the Real Deal. Its time for you to get EVEN, not mad. And I am going to help you get EVEN or I won't make a dime, actually I will lose money. I have a No-Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee, if you don't think I live up to above promises, in the first 30 days of this REAL DEAL.


The fantastic advantage you have with PEAK PICKS is two-fold. We are small, nimble and aggressive, probably the same way at finding great selections and you can make simple and handy trades in nimble fashion, getting the Best, First. Make no mistake, we need your Excellent Executions to make this work The trades are simple. Straightforward buys and sells. No shorts, no options, no tricks, no games. SIMPLE, as in K.I.S.S, Keep it Simple Sam !


I have said enough. If this doesn't work for you, it wont cost you a dime, but I will be the loser.
If it takes more than this to convince you, PEAK PICKS is probably not for you.


I believe in simplicity and stand by that. That's why I created PEAK PICKS, and
distilled all the technical analysis I learned in 40+ years into simple, handy trades, clear and precise.
Our work is concise and fact driven. The facts, just the facts, names, prices, dates.
No Ifs, as Yoda would say, “there is only do, no try.”


P.S.  If you cant believe this deal, read on to the next post down.  Just the Links to GOOGLE DOCUMENTs are worth a look as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment